Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Mulberry Motivation


Motivation, thy name is Mulberry.

I've done it!  I've finally set up a blog.  I've been talking about doing this for months, as a platform to flog my crochet toys and baby hats but I've allowed other things to distract me.  And also because I'm outrageously lazy.

Recently though I've had an extra bit of motivation - one of handbag origin - a friend can get me staff discount on a Mulberry so I've started a Mulberry Fund, in the hopes that all sale proceeds of the stuff I made can make a contribution to the dent in the bank required for the acqusition of said Mulberry.

Thus the setting up of a craft blog of Stuff-Susie-Made, which will hopefully inspire me to be more creative/productive and get me some mulah in the Mulberry Jar.

The Mulberry Jar - totaling $1 - my husband's generous! donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment